Sunday 29 May 2011

Customer Showcase and 10% Off Too!

We have received some lovely card ideas by Mary J this week using DTDF products. These have been added to the Customer Gallery but I just thought I'd showcase one of them here. You can see more of Mary J's fab work here on her blog.



Thank you for your inspiration Mary J.


and now some news from Tracy ...

I am off to the New forest for a few days so please be aware that orders will not start shipping until Wednesday 1st June.

Whilst I'm away I have put a 10% discount on the whole store with just a minimum order of £5.00 and free postage on orders £40.00 and over.

You may have noticed the blog has been updated (thanks Michelle) and we now have galleries for you when you are in need of a little inspiration (down the sidebar on the right) and we now also have a Customer Gallery. We would love to see what you have been making with items you buy from Dies to Die For and add them to our customer gallery ... and you may just get Showcased like Mary J too! Please email your creations to me at track456@btinternet.com

Be sure to take a look at all the new items we have. you'll find all the links here: www.diestodiefor.com

Enjoy your weekend.
Tracy
x

1 comment:

Mary J said...

Thx for showcasing my card! Love those KKs!!