Wednesday 20 April 2011

Best Medicine

I have fallen in love with these cuties and was so pleased that Tracy  is now stocking them, you can find the range "HERE" in the shop...


I have used "Best Medicine" which comes along with a few sentiments and I love this one, my image has been coloured with markers and chalks, I have added some "Stardust" to the image for a little sparkle, I have used "Kraft Card" and my papers are "Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe" and "Dessert Blooms" I have added some leaves using my "MS Punch" a button and some larger pearls I have also added some blooms with a "Brad" in the centre of each...


I stamped my image on to the wrong card, and instead of wasting it I have used it on the inside, Thank you all for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

No comments: