Saturday 26 March 2011

Thank You Butterflies

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you have all been enjoying the lovely Spring weather we have been having. Today I have a little card to show you using the My Favourite Things Die-Namics Butterflies set (these really are one of my favourite things!). I have cut them out using vellum and felt with the beautiful Bazzill Jewels adorned. These have been combined with some of Bazzill's finest criss cross cardstock in Fairy Dust and a sheet from the the lovely WIld Rose Studio Gorgeous Ginghams Paper Pack. The greeting is from the My Favourite Things Framed Greetings Die and Stamp Set - I have used the 'thank you for all that you do' stamp and just stamped the 'thank you' part.


I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

oh totally gorgeous!!!