Sunday 3 October 2010

New Ek Success punches, re stocks and a new DT member

Hi all

Wow, second day running. I must be on a roll. I just love the card that Paula has made and it's pink. I don't tend to get a lot of pink around here with my three boys :o)

I love the Jolinne stamps, they are soooo sweet!!!!

I have a couple of cards here to show, which I'm hoping to pop on here in the week. It's one busy week week for me, running the children around but I'm sure to find some time :o)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I have had restocks of the Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby (once these have gone I don't think I will be getting these back in), GCD Joyful Peace (to die for and never seems to hang around for long) and the ever so popular Ella Blue in 8x8. go take a look :o)

Whilst you're there be sure to check out the new EK Success punches. My firm favourite is the butterfly chain :o)

I would also like you to welcome aboard Sarah. Go check out her blog (I'm sure lots of you know her already) she makes some outstanding cards. Welcome aboard Sarah :o) Can't wait to see your creations.

That's all for now, hope you're enjoying your weekend. Where's the sun?????

Tracy
x

No comments: