Wednesday 26 May 2010

Update from Tracy

Tracy has asked me to post some information on here.
 
Her Dad is very sick and she is at the hospital with him and her family at the moment. The store will remain open for the time being, but there will be a slight delay in the despatch of your order. If you have any queries and need to contact someone you can email Dawny on dawnyp123@hotmail.com

It may become necessary to close the store, but we will announce it on here so that you all know.

I am sure you will all understand and hold Tracy and her family in your prayers.
Thanks
Caz
x

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun if you talk to tracey please send her my love,I got my parcel today brilliant time again,so please,send her my love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, my thoughts are with Tracy & her family xxx

MagsB said...

I was so touched that when I ordered from DtDF Tracy personally wrote a little note hoping I'd enjoy the supplies.

My thoughts and prayers are with Tracy and her family.

Jo Nevill said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Tracy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Hugs,

Jo x