Friday 4 September 2009

More new items

I have had a delivery of the new Lazy Summer Days Magnolia stamps and papers. These are gorgeous :o) I am missing just one of papers, Strawberry Lines, as it was forgotten but that should be here next week with all the other new stamps and papers that they have brought out :o)

I have added Helz Cuppleditch images and the Christmas Sarah Kay stamps as they are due in today. Unfortunately I am in and out most of the day with hospital appointments for the children but hopefully I'll get time to add them into stock during one of my moments here :o)

Nearly all the My Minds Eye papers have now been added, only a few more to go.

I am putting another order through with High Hopes over the weekend so if there is anything anyone would like me add then please do let me know.

Must dash, catch you later!!!

Tracy
x

No comments: