Monday 21 September 2009

Birthday Bonanza and Thank you everyone :o)

Well my birthday is finally here. I would like to say thank you to everyone who has sent messages and cards and presents. Wow!!!!! Thank you SO SO much Vicki, I'll be contacting you later :o)

Now I know I said I would be doing offers every day last week. I was so overwhelmed by orders that I had to stop and actually get the orders out to you all. The last of them will be leaving here today but I have decided to offer lots of different offers, for today only, so you can all celebrate with me :o)

I'm sure you all know by now that it is just little old (very old now) me that runs Dies to Die For. I don't have any help with the website, packing orders, unpacking new goodies, etc. I'm going to be adding the offers over the next couple of hours, before I have to go and pick the children up (that time goes fast). I will put all offers on and then I will have to add the pictures. Now I've had problems before with uploading the images so lets keep our fingers crossed but I have tried to explain what you are getting in each offer.

I don't have many of each item so grab them while you can!!!!!

Any problems please email me :o)

Have a wonderful day and I hope the sun is shining , like it is here, where you are :o)

Tracy
x

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hunny, have a fabulous day

Victoria
x

Carol said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY -

Here's wishing you a good 'un.... and I don't think you're old at all - it's just a number :)

TC

Diamond Doll said...

Happy Birthday Tracy,hope you have a great day.
Trish (-:

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Tracy
happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!

I hope you've enjoyed your birthday so far Tracy and that you are being spoilt rotten.....lol!!! Have fun xx vicki xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tracy, sorry hun your birthday seems to have passed me by. Will drop you a belated card in the week. Hope you have a fab day. Hugs, Denise x