Thursday 30 July 2009

Anyone for a Punch....

I'm off on my annual holiday today so orders will not be dispatched until the week beginning 17th August. Any orders put through today will, hopefully, go today but I CANNOT guarantee this as my father in law has suffered a massive brain bleed and is critical. He was the one that had organized our holiday and was coming with us. If things change, then obviously I must drop everything a go.

I have just taken delivery of the Martha Stewart Doily punches. I have had a few re stocks too. I have reduced the prices of them but ONLY until I get back from holiday and then they will go back to normal price.

I have added so much and it's just typical that I have had two huge boxes of goodies delivered today, the day before I go on holiday. I'm afraid I won't be able to add them before I go so you'll just have to wait until I get back!!!!

Check out the following :

Nestabilites - restocks
Promarkers - All colours in stock
CC Designs - Most reduced
Rubber Romance - A few new ones added
Bildmalarna - All new
Instyle Stamps - All new
Sarah Kay - some reduced plus the very lovely new ones. Christmas ones on their way!!!!
Lelo - All reduced
Rachelle Anne Miller - All reduced
Fairy Doodles - Proving popular and not many left. Will have to order when I get home :o)
Hanna Stamps - Another proving popular
Tina Wenke - On their way
Magnolia - Obviously popular :o)
Popcorn The Bear - So cute!!!!

I have the new High Hopes on their way and many more new items and oh so many Christmas goodies :o)

Well have a lovely couple of weeks. I'll still be blog hopping whilst out there :o)

Tracy
x

2 comments:

Sheila Hallworth said...

Hope your FIL is ok Tracy

Sheila x

Victoria said...

Tracy
Sorry to hear about your FIL, I hope so much that things improve quickly for him (()).

Was going to email you to say thanks sooo much for such a speedy delivery on my first order with you this week and also for the rather fabulous and unexpected die cuts in the parcel. I'll be shopping with you again!

Victoria
x