Sunday 31 May 2009

And the winners are....

First Prize - Amanda (Rain Snow and Shine by The Greeting Farm)

Second Prize - Clare (Bedelia Butterfly by High Hopes)

Third Prize - Ida/Little (Sea Shell Trevor by CC Designs)

Well done all. If you could email me with your addresses and I can get them sent out to you.

Thanks everyone for taking part, the entries were absolutely fab. I have looked at all your blogs and will be popping by often :o)

Keep watch for more competitions in June. I have some fab new goodies arriving and will be offering some of them as prizes.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the gorgeous weather!!!

Tracy
x

4 comments:

Ida / Little said...

Wooo hoooooo I won!!! :) Thank you so much and congratulations to the other winners!! :) On my way to check out your cards! And thanks Helen for letting me know ;)

Hugs Ida

Helen said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!
Thanks Tracy for a fun competition!
Helen x

clare said...

WOW..thanks so much Tracy..im so pleased.
Ive never owned a High Hope Stamp..so to win this gorgeous Bedelia stamp is just great.
thanks hun off to email x

and congrats to the other winners xx

hugs clare xx

amanda stokes said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(that's me screaming with delight!lol)i'm off to dance round the garden now lol
thankyou!!!!!amanda x
congrats to the other winners too :)