Wednesday 25 March 2009

Doily punches are back

We have had another delivery of MS doily punches, find them here.

We also have the new Greeting Farm ballerina and Geisha Girl here.

I have been so so busy this week. My dad is quite ill and I have had Jordan (DS2) off ill too and yesterday every time I went to sit down with him there was a knock at the door and it was another delivery. I n all I had 14 boxes of goodies delivered:o)
So many new things coming so keep watching.

Have a good evening :o)

Tracy
x

2 comments:

Marcea said...

Great news about the delivery hun - bet it is so much fun unpacking it all!!!! Hope that your dad gets on ok next week and that your son is doing ok.
Big huggles
-x-

Stacey said...

All these new goodies! Wish 14 boxes of loveliness were arriving at my house! Fingers crossed for your Dad and Jordan ~♥~