Tuesday 17 February 2009

I'm Back and WOW!!!!

Well I have ordered so many new things that I can't remember them all, how bad is that, lol. I'm not going to tell any of you what they are at the moment though as there are some long waits but I will keep you posted here. Once I know they are on their way to me then I will let you all know:o)

I met lots of lovely people and Sandra organised a whole load of UKS sponsors to meet up, which was lovely, thanks Sandra, you're a star!!!! Although a very quick meeting (for me anyway) it was nice to put faces to names.

Since coming home though my dad has been admitted back into hospital. This means lots and lots of running around for me as I am the only other person to drive my mum and brother around. We are not sure yet how long he will be in but please just be aware that orders may not go out same day. Most of you know that I don't like to keep you waiting, you will get them, I promise!!!

That's all for now. Oh!!! Almost forgot to tell you all I have had a huge delivery of Anyas!!! They, once again are selling very fast and I already have more on the way and I only got them this morning.

Have a fun evening.

Tracy
x

3 comments:

Dawny P said...

Hi chick xxx I ended up going today and it was brilliant!! Met loads of fab people and made loads of contacts. And what gorgeous stuff - I was just dying to have a fiddle with it lol xxx. Hope you had a great day xxxx

Kim Dellow said...

Hi Tracy, sounds like you have been busy. Hope your Dad is ok. Kim

Carol said...

Hi

Trying to resist a small spend!!

Sorry your Dad is unwell hugs to you and yours and I hope he's soon home!
I'm sure everyone understands if orders sre delayed - family first!

TC