Monday 10 November 2008


















Well I was going to add these to the website tonight but my computer is soooo slow this evening and I am soooo tired I will just tease you with the pictures. I will upload them in the morning.
These are by SU Ink and More and are Exclusive to us in the UK. Find all their other gorgeous designs here
My dad is very ill at the moment and I am taking him to the hospital tomorrow and they have said they might keep him in. This will mean lots of driving around for me so orders might just take a little longer. I always try to get my orders out same day but this just might not be possible for the next couple of weeks. If you are wanting something urgently please do contact me. If I am not here just leave a message and I will get back to you:o)
Tracy



2 comments:

Natalie said...

What great stamp sets. I do hope your dad will be better soon.

Natalie x

Sarah said...

I'm sorry to hear that your dad is so poorly Tracey. I hope he will be well again soon.
Take Care
xx :0)