Saturday 22 November 2008

Brand New Sarah Kay

I have had a small delivery of the lovely New Sarah Kay stamps, find them here.

I do not have many Darcie stamps left. These are gorgeous stamps and have been very popular so get them while you can. I will not be restocking them until after Christmas.

Don't forget to check out the sale items and grab yourself a bargain.

I have the lovely new CC Design stamps on their way and will let you know just as soon as they arrive.

Have you seen the new SU Ink and More stamps. I love these. Natalie has made a gorgeous card and matching tag so check out her blog here. Thanks Natalie:o)

Dawn has also been doing a fab job and made lots of cards using our High Hopes and Sarah Kay stamps. Thank you Dawn:o)

I have had a small delivery of some Martha Stewart punches, so please email me if there are any that you are after. These will not be for sale on the website.

If anyone is after some Bellas please email me for a list as I now have them all in the Sale. I will not be stocking them any more and do not want to leave them on the shelf gathering dust.

My dad is still in hospital so orders may still be taking a couple of days to reach you but hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

Tracy
x

No comments: