Sunday 28 September 2008

NEW NEW NEW

I have just been sitting here all the morning uploading the lovely pictures of the new High Hopes rubber stamps. I so want them all. They are all pre order only and as soon as I get the date they will be here I will let you all know but it shouldn't be too long. I have some re stocks coming in as well and have put those on as pre order also, just in case you want them to go on the same order. You will find all High Hopes here
Why not take a look at the wood mounted ones as I have put them all in a sale. There are very few left so grab a bargain while you can. You will find them here

Have you seen the gorgeous new Rubber Romance stamps. I'm loving these. Take a look at them here

Over the next few weeks I will be adding lots and lots of stock to the sale items as I am trying to make room for new bits in the new year. Keep checking back. Don't miss out on those bargains.

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

T

No comments: