Monday 4 August 2008

NEW STOCK

Hi everyone

I have just uploaded a huge amount of stuff (well it took me a long time anyway) to the website. I have added Sarah Kay stamps, the new Rachelle Anne Miller (these are gorgeous) and the new CC Designs rubber stamps. Sarah Kay and Rachelle Anne Miller should be here before the end of the week so I have put them on pre-order only for now.

I also have some Craftwork Cards messages. I haven't had time to upload them all yet and for some reason can only find them in search but I will try and get that sorted this evening.

I am now being called to go and play swingball so must dash before I go off to the golf club again.

Have a good evening.

T
x

Oh before I go I have received the new Pink Cat Studio rubber stamps that are being released on Wednesday. I must say they are just fab and I will load them early Wednesday morning (before the children get up)

Byeeeee

1 comment:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow you realy do tease us lolxxx
will have to do some shopping xxxx
Dawnxx