Wednesday 4 June 2008

I received some awards and been TAGGED


I'm not sure why but it is not allowing me to add lines. Although I am pressng the return key it's not showing when I post so it all looks a bit scrunched up.

Although it was a while ago now the lovely Denise at The Crafty Den gave my these awards. Thank you so much Denise, sorry it's taken so long to put them up. I'm sure everyone has now received them so will leave it here.
I have also been tagged by Denise so here goes

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers
Ten Years Ago:
Well, I was 25 and had just had my middle son. He was born at 26 weeks so was very prem and weighed less than 2lbs. He was one of triplets but sadly we lost the other two. He was given a 50/50 chance of survival and we were told he would never walk or talk so obviously it was a very traumatic time (bet you wish you'd never asked now) Thankfully he is very well and is just the same as any other child.
Five things in todays 'To Do List'
apart from taking children to school and all those mummy type of things, here they are:
1. Go shopping for jewellery- now this sounds good but it was to replace some of the bits that were stolen when we were burglared last August. I got myself a lovely new wedding and engagement ring and a new necklace. Although it will never replace what was taken, at least I now have something to wear when I go out.
2. Update my blog - well I'm doing this and I've been shopping so at least I've done two things.
3. Boring I know but I need to clean the house and put the clothes away.
4. Take the children to golf (again)
5. Play with my new copic pens.
There are around another 20 things that could be added to this but I will stop here.
Snacks I enjoy - now this is quite hard as it's only really chocolate but I have started a diet (again) so will put my healthy snacks down
1. Weight Watchers Choc/toffee bars
2. Toffee/Caramel Snack a Jacks
3. Go Ahead apple and Raisin biscuits
4. Iced Gems
5. Cherries and I bought some lovely looking King Strawberries today
Things I would do if I was a millionnaire
Now this is hard as I am one already
Only Joking, I would:
1. Buy a bigger house with an annexe so that my parents and brother could come and live with us
2. Of course buy lots and lots of craft items
3. Have a swimming pool put in the garden (I've just learnt to swim and would love to do it more)
4.Buy a house in Florida
5. Give everyone I know a little bit for themselves
6. Buy some property to do up
Oh I think I'm being greedy now, I don't think a million will be enough for all that.
Places I have lived
Hampton
Hanworth
Sheen
Molesey and I really do not want to move again.
Hope I haven't bored you too much.
Once again, I have left it so late that everyone I know has been tagged so I will leave it here.
Off to play with Copics.

No comments: