Thursday 1 May 2008

A new post

At last, it feels like forever that I last posted. I have been so busy trying to sort the websites out. I wanted to get everything onto one website from today but unfortunately I have just ran out of time. Nearly everything is on www.diestodiefor.com so go take a look. I have so many orders on their way from Penny Black, High Hopes, Inky Antics, and Art Gone Wild. I am also expecting a delivery of doodlebug papers. I have tried everywhere to try and get copic markers to sell and as yet have not had any luck. If anyone knows somewhere that I can get them at wholesale please do let me know.
Some of you may be aware that Stamping Caz has once again joined our design team (yeah) so cannot wait to see what she comes up with.
On Tuesday I will be sending out an email to everyone on First Class Crafts mailing list and Diestodiefor to let them know that these two websites are merging. I will also be announcing a competition so come back next week. It will be a big one to celebrate the fact that I can now relax a little as I have most of it done. It will be open to everyone, not just customers or people with blogs. The only thing will be that it is for UK only as postage costs will just be too much, sorry.
I have also been making a few cards so will post these soon.
More info in a few days......

3 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Well done Tracy its all coming togeather now xxxx
just going to see what fabulous things you have on the site xxx
Dawnx

Leann said...

the shop's looking fab Tracy ~ hope you gat to relax a bit now & do some creating!
Leann x

Rachel Webber said...

great website, will definitely be visiting more regularly