Wednesday 2 April 2008

Dies to Die For Is Back

Hi everyone

It's true, http://www.diestodiefor.com/ is back up and running. Go take a look. I have to say a huge thank you to Kirsty Wiseman as she made my new header for me. I love, it's so fab. Thank you Kirsty and hope all goes well.

Now, not everything is back on the website. I thought it was important to get it back up and running so I am expecting a few glitches. Not too many I hope. If there was something on the website before that is not there and you would like to order it please contact me as I may just have it but have not got round to putting back on the website just yet.

I will be adding lots more, hopefully on a daily basis so keep coming back and checking. Once all the stock is on, I will then start merging First Class Crafts but at the moment I am still having to run two separate websites.

Now I can start making some cards to put on here and in the gallery. Remember if you have made a card using our products that you a particularly proud of send me a picture and I can put it in the gallery. You will also receive a free gift.

Don't forget, if there is a die that you would like to see made up please contact me and I will see what I can do. So many people have done this already, I have lots of new ideas myself I just need to learn to draw (any help, much appreciated).

No comments: