Wednesday 5 March 2008

Last but not least




Here are two more cards I have made recently. I think I actually got both layouts from Michelle at Cardgrotto. The cake is Pink Petticoat which has been coloured with my watercolour pencils (still trying to master this). I did add glitter on the edges of the cake but this cannot be seen in the picture.
The other card has just had punched flowers added to give the effect of it being embossed. The 18 was cut on my cricut machine and then three bits of ribbon attached with brads.
Phew that's it for now.

6 comments:

Annapurna said...

Nice job on both cards. Love that little flowers to make it look like embossed.
xx
Anna

Hels Sheridan said...

That little cake looks yummy!! love these cards x Hels SBS 12

Michelle Short said...

Great Cards Tracy, Thank you fopr the kind acknowledgement of the layouts. I really love the cupcake one, I'll have to have a look out for those images on PP :0) You have also won some PIF, could you please send me your address and I will get it off to you soon! x

Ruby Claire said...

WOOOOOW beautiful cards!!!!
gorgeous!

MelissaS said...

Love that little cupcake image! thanks for sharing :)

simplyfairies said...

Great cards, both of them.....