Thursday 13 March 2008

Announcement

Hi everybody, apologies for the lack of blogging this week. I can assure you I have not been sitting around doing nothing. I have had no time to make cards though.

I have just taken over the running of First Class Crafts from Kitty Frampton. At the weekend I had to go and get all the stock from her, and there was a lot of stock. At the moment I am going through boxes to see exactly what there is.

At the moment if you look at the website www.firstclasscrafts.co.uk it still has Kittys name and email at the top of the front page. Please ignore this for now as it needs to be changed but we cannot get onto it for the time being. If you need to contact us please email me at track456@btinternet.com

I have all the new catalogues arriving early next week so will be ordering lots of new goodies, keep looking back.

I have a new design team. There is Alex, who is carrying on from where she left off and our newbies are Michelle Short cardgrotto.blogspot.com and Tara Deeney tarasdesigns.blogspot.com
I will be sending them some lovely goodies in a few weeks, when my new stock arrives, for them to make some lovely cards for you to see.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! Congrats! I used to visit Kitty's blog to see her work. Good luck with the new venture. You've got a fantastic design team as I love visiting all of their blogs!!
xx :0)

Leann said...

How exciting ~ good luck!!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge congrats all round well done on your new venture and well done to the new very talented girls on the DT ,well done Dawnxxx

Jackie said...

Good luck with your new venture :)