Friday 4 January 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. It has been a while since I updated this but all of us have been ill. It's certainly done it's rounds, I know so many people that have had it.
This weekend I am going to upload some pictures of some of the cards I have made. Some using Diestodiefor products and some others I done for Christmas, etc.
I now have a new camera so hopefully this will make up for the fact that I am not very good at taking pictures. This year I would like to start scrapbooking some pictures I have of the boys.

THE WEBSITE
We still have ongoing problems with the website. We have been looking into this and there doesn't seem an easy solution. We think that we may have to start it again. We are still in talks with somebody who seems to know what they are doing (we don't, unfortunately). I will keep you updated as and when we know.
At the moment www.diestodiefor.com is NOT working.
If you need to go to the website PLEASE USE www.diestodiefor.co.uk orders are still coming through.
As many of you know last year was very hard, so hears hoping for a better year.
There are still so many things that I would like to do with the website and hopefully I will start next week when the children are back at school. If there is anything that you would like to see for sale on the website please do let me know.

T

No comments: